Our mission is to create an environment where individuals can be inspired and learn about natural health products, services and health conditions.
Our intent in providing this information is so individuals can hopefully make better health decisions for them as well as their families.
By resgistering as a subscriber on this site, you are accepting our Terms of Service, and you are committed to:
- Providing natural health products and services to promote a positive impact on individuals health and wellbeing as well as the health of our environment.
- Providing educational material to inspire and empower individuals to make better health choices for them and their families.
- Providing content (articles/videos/blogs) that is informational and educational purpose only, and NOT for promotional purposes.
- Providing written or video content that describes and educates about a specific natural therapy, product or service, and is not in any way promotional.
- Submitting articles that are written in layman’s terms and in a way that does not sound self-serving, and focusing on a particular topic or segment.
The material should ALWAYS be written in the third person (do not use “I” or include the name of your business).
Your name will be listed as the author of the article.
- Providing content that is NOT a medical advice or intended to diagnose or cure a condition.
- Providing content that is NOT in any way offensive, abusive, libelous, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic, unethical,
unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Providing content that is in any way meant to take the place of medical advice.
Sarah's Village (and its parent, Integrative Health Network LLC) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, therapies, practices, providers, enterprises, products, procedures,
opinions, or other information that may be the subject of our content.
The content on this website is for informational and/or educational purposes, not promotional purposes or to express political views or actions.
Sarah's Village will make all decisions as to the suitability of content for the site, and will remove or edit content as it sees fit
in order to maintain the site according to the guidelines above.